President Clinton is arriving back in D.C. after a trip to his
home state of Arkansas. He steps out of the plane carrying two
pigs, one under each arm.
When he reaches the bottom of the stairs the Marine guard sharply
salutes him as usual.
Clinton said, "I'd like to salute you back son, but as you can
see my hands are full. "The Marine replied, "Yes Sir! Mighty fine
President Clinton responded, "These aren't just ordinary pigs
Marine, they are pure Arkansas Razorback Pigs!!
"The Marine replied, "Yes Sir! Mighty fine Razorbacks Sir!"
The President then responded, "I got this one for Hillary, and
this one for Chelsea.
"The Marine guard then replied, "Yes Sir! Good trade, Sir!"
Children's Books That Didn't Make the Cut:
1. You Are Different and That's Bad
2. The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
3. Dad's New Wife Robert
4. Fun four-letter Words to Know and Share
5. Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Book
6. The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking
7. Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
8. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
9. All Cats Go to Hell
10. The Little Sissy Who Snitched
11. Some Kittens Can Fly.
12. That's it, I'm Putting You Up for Adoption
13. Grandpa Gets a Casket
14. The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
15. Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia
16. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
17. Strangers Have the Best Candy
18. Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
19. You Were an Accident
20. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
21. Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games
22. The Man in the Moon Is Actually Satan
23. Your Nightmares Are Real
24. Where Would You Like to Be Buried?
25. Eggs, Toilet Paper, and Your School
26. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?
27. Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things
28. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
Home More Jokes